1/11/2005

The morning after

We go down to Penns Landing, or whatever that place is called that goes over 95 and has that cool tall people sculpture, with the dog to see the sun rise. The rays are really warming and looking beautiful over the river.

Stop at Wawa for Sizzleys but sadly they were all out of eggs. I had a hankering so we ditched the dog and went to the diner. I'm still feelin good but my friends are starting to drag.

Go out to West Philly do drop off a friend and ride her surf board length long board a bit. That thing is sweet and it was really nice out.

Head back to the place and clean up from the last nights festivities with the mummers on in a pretty cracked out state.

They are dropping like flies and I decide I have to keep moving till I get to the beach. Wake Village up and head to Jerz stop at john's and smoke a bowl or 2 then pick the train up.

wait till the expressway to smoke a J and get a nice buzz on that keeps me up till we get to the shore house. As soon as we get there I take a clonopin and a swill of whiskey so does the train but village abstains. Go down to the beach and it is absolutely beautiful. January 1 and I'm on the jersey shore with my shirt off. We go for a walk, burn one do some yoga and pass out. I wake up hours later at my boys house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home