1/02/2005

kickin it off with maceo paker

Started the weekend off, on wednesdey becuase, like I said it was my last day on the gig and due to that I had a reason to get fucked up. My Roomate has turned in to an all out K head but the shit is almost gone and we dont will really have easy access any longer. He made some heady miso soup with the wired mushroom I got that are supposedly good for thickening soups beucase of the gelatin in the caps. So, he had been doin that shit all night, I wasnt really cuase I had been workin all day and wanted to stay up for the show. I ate some shards and they were nasty. Went over to the TLA and was feelin pretty good but ancy. they had a DJ and he was playing some pretty good shit including a remix of Beck's Debra which I'm all bout.

As a Side note, for weeks the largest act at that shit hole the TLA had his name mispelled .

Must go Hit Bongs....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home