1/04/2005

A Tale of 2 Crews

So the one crew is starting to fade, but the freaks are still ready to roll over to my girls place where they got some NO2 flowing. We do some K for the road and After much motivating I get like 6 people to come with me. The Train plays his banjo the whole way there like a troubadour pickup some crazy dude as his vocalist along the way. When we get there the place is thoroughly gassed out and some kid I've know for 10 years and haven't seen in like 5 is blue.

In no time I'm into my gas zone, which after years of experimentation I have much more controls and awareness about. Strangely this nitrous experience did not center on the auditory as it often does but on visuals and physical feelings. With Each balloon I get a compounded peak to the point where I am having like quintuplet peaks. I get this multi-colored TV fuzz thing going on over my whole field of vision which comes to form pulsing cocentric circles.

I start to get some real heavy vibes from the purveyor of the tank who was getting antsy over his quickly dwindling gas supply due to the hungry freaks I brought along with me. By this time Ive gotten about as high on shit as I can without doing some serious damage. So, we return to the streets to disturb the locales

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

if anyone touches the tank i m going to murder them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home