1/07/2005

We get back to the crib, and continue to indulge in alchoholic beverages and our swiftly dwindling heady supply. We list to some Donald Byrd, Electric Byrd but thas only a guess becuase its one of my favorites when im real gone. We chill and get real silly tills its mad late. Grass wants to go to sleep, but I wont let her pullout the couch bed in the living rooms and she wont sleep in my room cuase she and I and it have a past and she wont sleep in Cletus's room becuase its dirty. By the way my roomate has many alias one of which is Cletus which he turns into when he gets very wasted and rowdy. So for some reason I and a few of my compatriates are not tired at all. Its gets to be a game of keeping up the people who want to go to sleep with the threat of them getting "Architeched" which is what cletus called "Antiquing".

Village falls asleep, with his shoes on, which makes him completely fair game for getting his ass architeced. We live on top of a bakery so Wags run down and gets a bag of flour; Grass steps up and hits Village and we burst out. Then we notice that lizard is has passed too and she was involved in the no passing out with shoes on discussion. Grass wails on her and loves doing it. I'm not satisfied so I get up and pow the both of them really creating a work of art.

A couple hours later they wake up and we cant contain ourselves and they realize what has happened.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hollywood and lizard got it bad, but not this bad http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dayafterparty.html

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A crackhead tried to blow up my place of bussiness, and possible murder my boss and myself. This had nothing to do with your post, but today was stressfull, I needed to vent. Moral of the story- even the suspescion of someone using crack is enough to remove them from your life. Peace out H-bomb, keep this shit coming.
D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home