1/04/2005

Good eats and drinks

So Thursday wasn't really anything that special but it sure was nice to be off. Got up late and took the dog out with Garcia. The highlight was definitely Sarcone's, best Hoagies in Philly. Only thing that compares is White House in AC. Picked up some hot pepper shooters (stuffed with prosciutto and provolone and olives for the party.

Actually, now that I think about it I ate real well that day. Went to Smith and Wilenski with the rents. They have a dediculous salad with warm mushrooms and bacon. I had some kind of white fish with crab and mushroom stuffing that was really good.

Went to McGlincheys to meet up with the roomie's female and her peeps. She had a great looking friend this time who happens to live in the neighborhood. We Chatted for a while and I think she was vibin even though she had some dude she just met with her. The place was pretty cool, low key for center city but nothing special.

We got stayed till they kicked us out and got wasted. On our way out Wags tries to tackle me from behind and I duck, he grabs my hat and tumbles head on into the street, does a roll maneuver and pops back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home