1/11/2005

hot tubbin

I wake up on the couch not remembering how i got there. Last thing I remebre is passing out in the afternoon on the beach. Oh well. Josh made some steamed veggies which were great and some salmon on the grill. We eat and then start getting drunk. Some play holdem while other including myself hit up the hot tub.

a couple of dude and 3 lovely ladies get in the tub and i pull ou the Johnie Walker Black and a J and pass both around a couple times till everyones loosened up then I loose the trunks. The Train follows suit and after a couple more swigs all the chicks are naked too. Oh how I love titties.

After I get thoroughly pruned i get out and check out what happening inside. I join the hold em game but dont fair so well. I think i still owe money for that actually. So, i turn my attention to the only available female in the place. keep in mind how wasted I am at this point.

I give her a massage and then ask she wants to join me in the other room for some stimulating conversation. Im flowing pretty well and we talk for a bit and then I lay on her the ol "we havnt known each other for that long but i think we a connection" . It works and we make out for a while and then meet in the bathroom for a minute but ultimately i get cock blocked by her older sister who sleeps in the same room with her,while her fiance sleeps by himself in another room, just to spite us.
leave out the part about unnecesary aggression
I pass out in a bed next to a hottie though so things didnt end up that bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home