2/13/2005

Not sure if its tomorrow or last night. Listening to Saucerful of secrets . prettyimpressed that I can still type at this point im not looking at the screen at all and really am nopt sure if this is coming out fight at all. Listening to Saucerful of Secrets. Rolling a splliff of some delicious ganja.

Ari cama3em over last ngith and we drank a couplelk beeros. We took a walk with the beutos and it waws pretty social.

Well lets get to the meat of this thing. Liz came over and wanted to go out drinking so we went to the pontica and almost left cuase the downstaris music was so bad they let us in upstairs for freeand there was a crappy band playing. then a decent band called Fat buddha came on and WHERE IS LIZ?

She gave us some zanex and bout me a beer. We went home and I was pretty tired from the zanis. Just before i passed out thougyh. I think I was all bout doijn more drugs and we busted themn out the molly and LSD.

I put them in my mouth and woke upp a couple hours later and didnt understand ans was pretty tweekated out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home