2/03/2005

Sat

I cant recall Saturday daytime so it must not have too eventful. The Spaniard and sicklythepsycho came by and we illed out for a bit. I think I'm leaving something out because I remember being in a cab with an ass of a cabbie who chatted incessantly in Hindi but I don't remember where we went. But we did go to the 700 club once again and I think its the last time I'm going to there at least for a while. I mean don't get me wrong I think the place is great, probably one of the best in Philly, but they have been playing pretty much the same set every sat for the past couple month and I'm tired of it. Not to mention that I almost got my ass handed to me by 2 separate groups of chicks.

Sunday we did the bagel thing and then watched this great show about Burningman. I definitely gotta check that out. Its pretty amazing. All these people coming together and participating in creating a work of art. And that work of art is really the gestalt, the meeting of the minds of all these individuals for now real apparent motive other than just that. To come together and experience eachother and play together. I cant wait to experience it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home