1/28/2005

Had a pretty low key day yesterday. Did some painting. The sun was out and I took the pooch for a walk. Went to Stephie's house and had feta and roasted red pepper omeletes and watched a couple episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Did some more painting and then went to the rents house for dinner. We discussed my recent decisions about quiting my job and what not and they were pretty cool about it actually.

They know Im too cool and have to much potential to sell out this early. I mean I'm 22 and i have college degree, a roof over my head and a means to some ends. I'm ready to party and spread my rare breed of insanity around the world not put on a monkey suit and go to a meeting with a bunch of exhausting extroverts who do nothing and drive jags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home