2/03/2005

Today was Wednesday. Last night I had an ok workout. Great cardio and abs less than perfect back and shoulders.

Stopped at Essene and picked up veggies. Made a veggie soup from stock out of one of those space age containers, carrots, cabbage, kale, donburi, ginger... and some curried white sweet potatoes and tempe.

Made plans with Balls to chill that night. Called before I went over to verify that he didn't have shit to do the next day and he knew right away what I was getting at. We made some tea and put in 3gs of mush. A light dose but enough to do the trick and get to know this batch. We listened to a bunch of great jazz albums. Balls has the best record collection and is the best DJ of anyone I know so eating psychedelics with him is great. Plus he has an extremely active mind and loves to talk. So we got a little tweaked and wiped the flies from our eyes.

I had some great closed eye visuals with fast moving candy cane like ribbons and one that I cant really verbalize except that it seems to represent the separation of my consciousness from my body. Had some good open eye visuals with the lighting ans shadows and a weird sheen/fuzz and bits of crap on his carpet that at first looked like the night sky and then morphed into a 3d universe and I imagined my self thousands of years ago on psychedelics realizing that the sky above was 3d.

Talked about all kinds of stuff; where he's going intellectually and with his writing, which I have to get linked up on here. Where I'm going which is a whole other thing I'm trying not to concern myself with. Politics, society, genetics, quantum theory... We synched the come on with the entheogens movie preview and it was very effective I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home