2/14/2005

Bagel for Velntines

The night before's activities made for an interesting day.

We went to the overpass at Penns Landing where the statue of the tall people is and watched the water shimmer in the morning sun. I wonder if a photo of it would look even remotely like what I saw in my minds eye.

Came home and the curtain looked so colorful and textured as it filtered the light. Went to sleep for a couple hours. Woke up and begun the next mural. We hung a gaint moon spaed piece of glass but it fell on Aaron a few hours later so we have to do it again.

The Train and Jos came over with good vibes as did Liz and we went to Pats. Gotta love it. Havnt eaten that stuff in a while and while it was nasty it did fill me up and get me pretty high. I mean i was like sedated from all the fat and cheese and calories.

Took a nap of course and was awakwened to go downstairs and pack bagels for a couple hours. I made a delivery to Petros

After work there were perks and jack on the table. I put on Adult Swim and drifted off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home