12/23/2004

Spreading Holiday Cheer One Dose at a Time

My good friend the A Train brought over a few holiday goodies last night: Molly, Acid and K. Have work today, where I am now and am obviously working hard, so we didn't rock out too crazy last night. A couple scotchs and a little line of K had me feeling pretty nice. Initially I got a little energy wave, probably just the anticipation of being real tweaked. Then Things got pretty psychedelic; everything got pretty colorful, like my friends beige sweater looked pink and purple, etc. Then I kind of lost all depth perception, not in the sense that I couldn't navigate my surrounding but everything in my field of vision appeared to be on one even plain, like the world was a surreal moving painting.

After that I receded into the couch with a friend who seemed to be experiencing some similar effects. I felt like I had eaten a whole handful of pills, like perks or something but then instead of passing out, I just came down, or came back up or whatever you want to call it. Eventually sleep did take hold and when I awoke I was fully dressed, cellphone still in the pocket and knew it had been a goodnight, for a Wednesday.

No work tomorrow, so tonight should be even more fun, guess Christianity is good for something other than creating mindless war mongering idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home