12/27/2004

Lo Key Eve of the Eve in illadelph

I took a print of molly just to make sure it was real and ended up taking a bunch because it was in shard form. I've always had the powder before but shards are fine by me. It tasted as bitter and terrible as anything so I knew it was good. I started getting some ants in my pants that were making me want to dance so we blew some K to even things up, wagar did a gorker, the train did a bit and I just did enough that I was still very high functioning. We went over our good girlfriends house and there were a couple of people hanging out. We drank sangria and it the vibe was very warm and friendly. I was playing with some fabric they had and having a fantastic time the with the various patterns and textures when there seemed to be a group push to get some nicotine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home