12/28/2004

Thumbs up our Asses

I am so bored at work, I cant even think of anything interesting to write, so you should probobly just stop reading now.

It amazes me that these companies are willing to pay me what I consider a decent salary to do soo little. You'd think they would have me working like a dog, which is actually what I would prefer becuase it makes the day go by so much faster. But no, I reep the benefits of some corporate bigwig schmoozing and back scratching resulting in me sitting at some table with a printer on it with my back to a walkway where people are constantly needing to get by and insist on spilling hot coffee on me. Point beeing, they dont even have any room here for me yet they are convinced that my 1 hour of work a day is vital to the success of this endeavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home