1/26/2005

Negative Negatorials

Montreal was mad cool. I took Anuck's Yoga class, which was in French but it was great anyway. The French was really soothing and i got a few good tips.

She and her roomates threw a party that night which was interesting being that it was my first french speaking party. I mean, everyone speaks english but primarily they speak French. So, someone will just come up and start blabbing and Id have to be like "uh, i dont understand you". But they were all good people. I got my face painted and once everyone was good and drunk they busted out these outlandish costumes and we basically had a hoe down in the living room with a fidel and the train on the banjo.

Got up and out next day, ditched the train there. Got some Sushi for breakfast and headed for UVM. Got there and heard about a blizzard at home so we decided to stay and eat LSD with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home