1/19/2005

Gettin Freaky at UVM

Somehow ended up at UVM in our good friend's little sister's dorm room on an all girls floor and her roomate is a cutie. We party to say the least. We get all kinds of dank beers and some whiskey too. We take some prints of molly and start drinkin.

The roomate and I connected right away and had been havin fun together all day. We all go to see a hypnotist show together which was pretty wierd. I still think they have plants in the group who help set the stage and make the poeple do stuff.

After the show we dose a bunch of chicks and start taking more molly. the roomate who we will call the incident and I talk for a while and she starts getting deap with me aabout her fam and her getting arrested and everything and right there I knew I was in.

The night goes on with us drinkin and smoking bongs with these girls. Next thing i know Im on the floor in a pillow and blanket nest and everyone has left except the incident. She basically seduced me and I loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home