1/11/2006

free flowing electrofusion vomitous

I need a paper quick about the lessening of temporal lobes in south east Africa Asia eastern European authorities indicate the indication of absolution of lovers hovering tomorrow in the today of yesterday flying by the shores of my balls which by the way are engorged by the atrocities of the common era involving Jesus Christ monkey balls and the blasphemy of all with in and without you are something that you should never hurt anyone inless you need to to get a wired frappachine mochoanchino slatte strumpet cosmic entropy verbal masturbation free flowing electrofusion vomitous

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have gagged on a few Hebrew matzo monkey balls myself inducing projectile defecation which otherwise would have left me full of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home